Attorney Schollard is an associate attorney on the insurance defense team at Harding Gurley, LLP.
Prior to joining Harding Gurley, LLP, Attorney Schollard was an associate in the insurance defense practice at Weston Patrick, P.A. Attorney Schollard’s prior experience includes insurance fraud investigations and litigation, preparing civil cases for large national insurers brought under the federal RICO statutes including advising clients on litigation strategy.
Attorney Schollard began his career as a litigation associate where he handled all phases of civil litigation.
• University of Massachusetts Amherst, Bachelor of Arts
• New England School of Law, Juris Doctor
• CALI Excellence Award
• Honors Judicial Internship
• United States District Court, District of Massachusetts
• United States District Court, Eastern District of Michigan